Technical characteristics of the line for the production of composite reinforcement:
|Purpose:||manufacture of fiberglass or basalt fiber reinforcement|
|Diameter of products:||from 2 mm to 30 mm.|
|Voltage:||380 V / 50 HZ|
|Line Performance: td>|| 6-26 running meters per minute td>|
|Equipment Length: td>|| 45m td>|
|Width: td>|| 1.2m td>|
|Height: td>|| 1.6m td>|
Depending on the configuration our production lines can be used to simultaneously produce either 4 (CT4) or 6 bars (CT6), significantly increasing productivity.
FRP rebar produced by our equipment has enhanced strength properties (rupture strength, breaking strength and tensile strength), which is appreciated by professional construction companies across the globe.
We have achieved such performance as a result of a very large amount of work done in collaboration with various universities and research centres that specialise in composite materials and advanced construction industry technologies.
Turn-key FRP Rebar Production!
Own an FRP/Basalt Rebar production line that unlike steel is not subjected raw materials cost fluctuations.
- Reinforcement of stone and armocamage structures.
- Reinforcement of the facade layer of three-layer protective structures.
- Reinforcement of concrete plates.
- Reinforcement of the floor tile in residential premises.
- Reinforcing horizontal layer seams.
- Strengthening the road cloth with a composite grid
- Reinforcement of industrial floors.
- Reinforcement chemical waste storage
- Reinforcement of treatment faciliti
- Reinforcing settings for waste treatment.
- Reinforcement of storage of agricultural waste
- Reinforcement of agricultural waste storage.
- Reinforcement of floors in animal breeding complexes, farmes.
- Application of a composite grid as a clothing for roads.
- Reinforcement of road plates.
- Strengthening of the road.
- Reinforcement of plates of the bridge mester
- Reinforcement of walkways
- Strengthening and construction of shore and hydrotechnical structures.