Professional FRP bent elements production line
In order to supplement our composite materials production plant, we have also developed equipment for the production of bent fibreglass frame elements.
Bent elements are always used in the construction of buildings and structures, whilst in general no construction project can do without them.
If you want your composite materials production plant to be able to offer your customers a full range of materials, then the bent stock production line is a must for you. .
By acquiring Composite Tech FRP bent elements production equipment, our clients also have following deliverables:
– Assistance in the selection of special premises
– Our specialists carry out installation of equipment and perform commissioning works
– Staff training
– Ongoing advice to your technical experts
Technical characteristics of the bent stock production line:
|Purpose:||manufacture of fiberglass or basalt fiber reinforcement|
FRP bent elements produced by our equipment have enhanced strength properties (rupture strength, breaking strength and tensile strength), which is appreciated by professional construction companies across the globe.
We have achieved such performance as a result of a very large amount of work done in collaboration with various universities and research centres that specialise in composite materials and advanced construction industry technologies.
Turn-key FRP Rebar Production!
By matching your FRP rebar sales price to steel rebar, you achieve a profit margin of over 120%!
Own an FRP/Basalt Rebar production line that unlike steel is not subjected raw materials cost fluctuations !
- Reinforcement of stone and armocamage structures.
- Reinforcement of the facade layer of three-layer protective structures.
- Reinforcement of concrete plates.
- Reinforcement of the floor tile in residential premises.
- Reinforcing horizontal layer seams.
- Strengthening the road cloth with a composite grid
- Reinforcement of industrial floors.
- Reinforcement chemical waste storage
- Reinforcement of treatment faciliti
- Reinforcing settings for waste treatment.
- Reinforcement of storage of agricultural waste
- Reinforcement of agricultural waste storage.
- Reinforcement of floors in animal breeding complexes, farmes.
- Application of a composite grid as a clothing for roads.
- Reinforcement of road plates.
- Strengthening of the road.
- Reinforcement of plates of the bridge mester
- Reinforcement of walkways
- Strengthening and construction of shore and hydrotechnical structures.