Technical Characteristics of the FRP pipes production line
|Purpose:||production of fiberglass pipes|
|Production Diameter:||Up to 1000mm|
|Voltage:||380 V / 50 HZ|
|Line Performance:||Depends on the diameter|
Advantages of FRP pipes compared to conventional pipes:
- Corrosion resistance – FRP pipes are resistant to corrosion resultant from sea water, chemicals, oil, gas, heat, UV rays and extreme environmental conditions.
- Sustainability – The end product of our FRP pipe production lines aids the sustainability in construction, turning the industry towards a more eco friendly solution.
- Strength and Lightweight – FRP pipes boast high tensile strength, whilst application of such pipes does not require bonding agents, bolting or welding. FRP pipes are lightweight as compared to ductile iron, mild steel and HDPE pipes. The light weight ensures easy handling, transportation and installation. These qualities make FRP pipes much more durable, reliable and economical than conventional pipes.
- Pressure resistance – The high stiffness and high compressive load capacity of FRP pipes prevent bursting of pipes due to water pressure fluctuations. They come with a lesser wall thickness which simplifies placement and installation of such pipes. FRP pipes are resistant to abrasion and cracking, boast zero infiltration, low treatments and no groundwater pollution. An additional advantage of GRP pipes is the pressure absorption: they are designed to absorb 40% of the surge pressure, without increasing the pressure class.
- Hydraulic efficiency – FRP pipes have a smooth internal surface which aids excellent hydraulic characteristics and high flow capacity and low friction. This also stipulates low head losses and pumping costs. The internal temperature of GRP pipes remains constant due to their unique thermal properties. Ordinary GRP pipes do not conduct electricity and have much better electrical properties than their steel counterparts. However, if electrical conductivity is required, it is possible to add conductive reinforced fiber or fillers during the fabrication process.
Turn-key FRP pipes production line
Start your own fully automated FRP pipes production on a turn-key basis!
- Water distribution (potable and raw water)
- Sanitary sewerage collection systems and outfalls
- Storm water
- Hydroelectric penstock lines
- Sea water intake and outfalls
- Circulating cooling water for power plants
- Industrial applications