Technical Characteristics of the FRP tanks production line
|Purpose:||production of fiberglass tanks|
|Voltage:||380 V / 50 HZ|
|Line Performance:||Depends on end product|
Advantages of FRP tanks compared to conventionally used tanks:
- Corrosion resistance – FRP tanks are resistant to corrosion resultant from sea water, chemicals, oil, gas, heat, UV rays and extreme environmental conditions.
- Sustainability – The end product of our composite tank production lines aids the sustainability in construction, turning the industry towards a more eco friendly solution.
- Strength / Lightweight – High strength makes fiberglass tanks resistant to vibration and other internal and external forces applied to the tank. FRP tanks are lightweight as compared to ductile iron, mild steel and HDPE tanks. Light weight ensures easy handling, transportation and installation. These qualities make FRP tanks much more durable, reliable and economical than conventional tanks.
- Inflammation resistance – Unlike its iron counterparts, FRP tanks do not explode and do not catch nor sustain fire.
- Customization options – Suitable for practically every industrial requirement possible.
- Lack of contamination – FRP tanks do not rust and therefore carry zero affect to the stored liquids, regardless whether it is water, liquid gas or chemicals.
- Minimal maintenance and repair – Long life expectancy eliminates additional costs ties to repairs.
- Pressure resistance – The high stiffness and high compressive load capacity of FRP tanks prevent bursting pressure fluctuations. They come with a lesser wall thickness which simplifies placement and installation of such tanks. Fibergalss tanks are resistant to abrasion and cracking, boast zero infiltration, low treatments and no groundwater pollution. An additional advantage of composite tanks is the pressure absorption: they are designed to absorb 40% of the surge pressure, without increasing the pressure class.
- Hydraulic efficiency – FRP tanks have a smooth internal surface which aids excellent hydraulic characteristics and high flow capacity and low friction. This also stipulates low head losses and pumping costs. The internal temperature of GRP tanks remains constant due to their unique thermal properties. Ordinary GRP tanks do not conduct electricity and have much better electrical properties than their steel counterparts.
Turn-key FRP Tank Production line
Start your own fully automated composite tank production on a turn-key basis!
- Hot and Cold water storage (potable, raw and sea water)
- LPG / LNG storage
- Fuel storage
- Chemicals storage
- Oil storage
- Sanitary sewerage collection systems and outfalls
- Agriculture use for seeds storage
FRP Tank application:
Manufacture tanks that do it better!
Fiberglass tanks serve as the evolution to conventional tanks products, boasting unmatched characteristics and sustainability.