FRP composite and pultruded profiles shapes:
– Rods (Square)
– Bars (Square)
– Angle profiles
– U / C / Z / T profiles
– Corner rofiles
– Customized shapes
Advantages of FRP pultruded profiles compared to conventionally used profile examples:
- Corrosion resistance – FRP profile is resistant to corrosion resultant from sea water, chemicals, oil, gas, heat, UV rays and extreme environmental conditions.
- Sustainability – The end product of our composite profiles production lines aids the sustainability in construction, turning the industry towards a more eco friendly solution.
- Strength / Lightweight – High strength makes fiberglass profile resistant to vibration and other internal and external forces. FRP profiles are lightweight as compared to ductile iron, mild steel, aluminium and HDPE profiles. Light weight ensures easy handling, transportation and installation. These qualities make FRP profiles much more durable, reliable and economical than conventional examples.
- Customization options – Suitable for practically every industrial requirement possible.
- Lack of contamination – FRP profiles do not rust and therefore carry zero affect on the environment.
- Minimal maintenance and repair – Long life expectancy eliminates additional costs ties to repairs.
Turn-key FRP composite profile production line
Start your own fully automated composite profile production on a turn-key basis!
Manufacture profiles that do it better!
Fiberglass profiles serve as the evolution to conventional profile products, boasting unmatched characteristics and sustainability.